Johanne Lecomte Appointed Executive Vice-President and General Manager for HGH USA

Press Release

Paris, France, March 28th – HGH is delighted to announce the appointment of Johanne Lecomte as the new Executive Vice-President and General Manager for HGH USA. Her new role has been effective since February 2024, and she has already visited the headquarters in Paris to meet with the teams and participate in strategic meetings.

With over two decades of experience as a Sales and BD Executive, Johanne Lecomte has a robust track record in Space and Defense industry, including significant roles at Airbus and Thales Alenia Space. Her expertise in technical sales to prestigious government agencies, coupled with her familiarity in transatlantic work, makes her a valuable addition to the HGH team.

Johanne Lecomte’s diverse skill set extends to marketing, customer relations, and communications, where she has effectively spearheaded impactful campaigns throughout her career. Holding a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, along with an MBA, she brings a unique blend of technical knowledge and strategic awareness to her new position.

Anticipating challenges in the American market, Johanne Lecomte outlined strategic plans, including a focus on efficient customer support, scaling sales operations, and fostering strategic partnerships. Her vision aligns seamlessly with HGH’s core values, emphasizing customer focus, agility, teamwork and innovation spirit. North America is one of the largest markets for Spynel, Electro-Optic Testing solutions, and Industrial Thermography. 

Vincent Leboucher, President of the HGH Group, is delighted about this new footprint in the USA : “We are thrilled to welcome Johanne Lecomte to the HGH Group. Her extensive experience and strategic mindset make her a valuable leader for our American sales and operations. We look forward to achieving new milestones together“.

Johanna Lecomte commented: “I am excited to join HGH and contribute to its growth in the American market. My foremost priorities will be rebuilding the business development strategy and elevating customer support efficiency through localized calibration and repair services. We will also strategically strengthen the team to broaden our US presence and meet the robust demand for our products. Another key focus is developing partnerships with Government integrators and fortifying our capabilities thanks to constant innovation. HGH’s commitment to agility, customer focus, and international team spirit resonate with my own values, and I look forward to leading the team towards new heights“.

Press Contact:

Coline Veyrinas

hgh@hgh-infrared.com +33 1 69 35 47 70

About HGH:

HGH is a global leader in infrared technology, providing advanced solutions for defense, security, and industrial applications. With 40 years of experience, HGH offers a comprehensive range of innovative thermal imaging cameras, panoramic surveillance systems, and sophisticated software for real-time threat detection and tracking.